Sample Job Responsibilities:
• Planning, pre-production, execution, and evaluation of events
• Participating in events, interacting with customers and visitors
• Planning and managing social media flows
• Ensuring budget compliance
• Managing work and being the go-to person during event execution
• Conducting follow-up, evaluation, and analysis of events, as well as preparing documentation for invoicing
Who are you?
We are looking for someone with of experience in similar roles, where you have been responsible for coordinating, planning, and executing events. Experience with larger events/productions is desirable.
You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Swedish.
You are a structured, creative, and passionate individual with a great sense of self-motivation and energy. Building connections and fostering good relationships excite you. You excel in maintaining a high level of service, even in fast-paced environments, and enjoy working as a member of a collaborative team.