ReactNative Developer Femtech
Hormona is a data-driven femtech startup on a mission to revolutionize women’s health with an office at Norrsken in Stockholm. Our focus is on hormonal health and we are about to launch our new offering helping women take control of their hormones through an innovative end-to-end solution involving AI-driven health tracking & at-home testing.
In the role as a ReactNative intern at Hormona, you’ll work very hands-on, developing new features as well as maintaining and improving existing ones. You’ll work with a modern tech stack - our app is based on React Native (Expo & TypeScript) and the backend uses NestJs (Typescript) with PostgreSQL, hosted on GCP.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code, ensuring best practices and optimal performance
- Develop best-in-class iOS and Android user experience
- Continuously evaluate and use the most appropriate technical solutions, always aiming for high quality and scalability
- Participate in code reviews, testing, and debugging to ensure software quality and stability
- Ensure secure solutions, in compliance with highly regulated standards of the healthcare sector.
- Work closely with our Chief Product Officer, Tech Lead, Data Scientist, and Tech team to bring the best possible solution to the market
What we offer you
- A friendly, curious, and international working environment with a small, ambitious team
- Flexible working opportunities
- Impact the future of the company
- Remote work
- Fun meet-ups with the whole team around Europe
- Play a big role in our mission to improve the future of female health
- Growth opportunities
Who you are
You are self-aware, collaborative, and have a positive character. You have a strong passion for the digitization of healthcare with a belief in a preventative approach to health. You have a good understanding of what it takes to create something from nothing and have been a part of successful, scalable technical projects.
You thrive in a fast-paced, data-driven, and agile environment and you want to use your talent to help us on our mission to change the landscape of women’s health.
- Comfortable with React Native
- Comfortable working with TypeScript
- Understanding of mobile app development principles, including UI/UX best practices, performance optimization, and security
Take control of your hormones