React Native Developer at Yehego
Yehego is a Swedish startup (based at Norrsken, Stockholm) building the next generation sustainability platform for companies that put climate aspects in the front seat. Our sustainability platform is built on cutting edge technique and will be every sustainability managers go to tool in order to reach highly set climate goals.
Our initial focus is to simplify the shift towards green mobility, one trip at a time, by putting motivation into practice and build knowledge, awareness and engagement in companies and their employees. The first module - an online booking platform for business trips was recently released and we just went commercial with the platform, version 1.0. Today we have our frist customers booking their business trips in yehego and we now aim to accelerate even more.
We are looking for one or two front end interns that are motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Now the mission is to develop our 2.0 version which will be based on new design and new wireframes. In this internship you will work side to side with our tech team and be mentored by the company's CTO. You will both work on new functionality as well as maintaining and improving existing ones. Our platform is built in React Native and back-end in PHP (Laravel).
- You will develop the new version of yehego based on existing new design and wireframes.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- You will be responsible for the code review, testing and debugging.
- Optimizing the platform for maximum speed.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and designers to improve usability.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in React Native.
- Comfort working with design teams and translating mockups into high quality code.
- A keen eye for design, attention to detail, and a great sense of aesthetics.
In this role you will be very much involved in developing the next generation sustainability platform. We are based at Norrsken in Stockholm but working remote is absolutely fine. You will be in charge of your own work and can choose your own working hours.
The platform for making climate smart choices