We're searching for a creative wordsmith to join our small but mighty Content & Copy team at EF’s headquarters in Zurich. If you’re passionate about writing and all things digital, and motivated to get things done — we’re looking for you!
This is a great opportunity for someone with 4-5 years of copywriting experience under their belt, and a desire to grow in an exciting, multifaceted role.
Please make sure to include your CV, a snappy cover letter, and your portfolio in your application.
Why you will love EF Zurich:
• A modern office, 10-minute walk from Zurich HB
• Year round trainings for new joiners and Managers + department specific trainings
• A fun, international, and dynamic environment
• Full reimbursement of the SBB “halb-tax” travel card, providing a 50% discount on public transportation throughout Switzerland
• In-office gym and studio classes
• Discounts on a wide range of local restaurants, destinations, and hotel stays
• 15% off in-house childcare service (more info. available).
• Team building events, kick-offs, and holiday parties throughout the year
• Opportunities to travel internationally
• Discounts on EF programs
• Tuition Reimbursement for continued education for all full-time staff
As a Digital Copywriter, you will:
- Join an experienced Copy & Content Team
- Work closely with a talented, multi-skilled, and international team, including UX/UI, Digital Marketing, Design and more
- Implement strategic messaging across all marketing materials, with a focus on our digital properties, including our website, campaigns, customer journeys and more
- Have a significant impact on the further development of EF’s brand across more than 50 countries
This is you:
- Fluent English skills — other languages are a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 4-5 years of experience in digital copywriting for a big brand or agency
- UX copywriting experience (website, landing page, etc.) is a must
- Proactive and results-oriented approach to work, including openness to feedback
- Excellent organizational skills and unflinching attention to detail
- Able to build relationships and connect with colleagues across the whole organization
- Able to work with a high degree of independence as well as in agile teams
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Able to legally work in Switzerland (a European passport holder or Swiss work permit holder)
Please send in your CV and a short cover letter detailing why you’re just the right person for this role. Please include your portfolio or links to samples of your writing in your CV.
Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis.
And this is us:
At EF, we believe the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, identity, parental status, experience, and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has schools and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.
Opening the world through Education