Our in-house Creative Studio is looking for a Lead Producer to join us in the EF Zurich International Language Campuses division. Positioned as a creative leader within the organization, the Lead Producer will oversee pre-production, production, and post- for all global video and photo shoots as well as distribution of all content assets on our DAM. Candidates for this role must have a passion for visual storytelling, an understanding of channel-specific content needs, strong project management skills, and a knack for finding solutions on and off location that enable the team to produce truly relevant and powerful visual content. Sound like you? Keep reading.
Why you will love EF Zurich:
• A modern office, 10-minute walk from Zurich HB
• A fun, international, and dynamic environment
• Full reimbursement of the SBB “halb-tax” travel card, providing a 50% discount on public transportation throughout Switzerland
• In-office gym and studio classes
• Discounts on a wide range of local restaurants, destinations, and hotel stays
• 15% off in-house childcare service (more info. available).
• Team building events, kick-offs, and holiday parties throughout the year
• Lots of opportunities to travel internationally for productions at our 50 campuses around the world
• Discounts on EF programs
• Tuition Reimbursement for continued education for all full-time staff
What you’ll do in this role:
• Manage a team of seven photo and video editors and content asset managers to oversee all preproduction, production and post-, as well as asset distribution and communication
• Work alongside EF International Language Campuses’ Creative Director, art directors, and copywriters, to tell real stories of EF students transforming their lives through travel and language learning
• Produce promotional destination content and informative language-learning materials for print, web, and social
• Shape seasonal content production in-briefs with marketing channel owners, country managers, product presidents, and campus directors while creating internal transparency around production feasibility, cost, and business impact
• Plan and oversee all production logistics, accommodations, meals, talent, and partners
• Contract and manage external photographers, videographers, models, creators, and production companies
• Maximize content efficiency by ensuring the team is creating a diversity of channel-specific content from each shoot while working to keep productions on time and on budget
• Support with the creation of a scalable dynamic content tech stack solution that supports flexible localization of assets across channels while maintaining brand equity
• Oversee the upload, rights management, meta data, tagging and distribution of all approved assets on the DAM platform
Successful candidates have:
• 5+ years of industry experience as a producer
• 3+ years of team or clear project-based leadership experience
• A demonstrated ability to drive pre-, production, and post- activities
• Experience working in a retained or partner agency or on the client-side where production planning and campaign creative results are tied to the business
• A network of trusted photographers, videographers, and production companies
• A track record and portfolio of leading impactful video and photo productions
• A love for travel and capturing it through the camera’s lens
• Technical know-how of photography and videography
• Experience and the technical understanding for organizing a Digital Asset Management platform (Bynder)
• Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite
• Excellent technical knowledge of film/video production equipment and timelines
• A desire to create meaningful brand marketing communication
• Fluency in English (written and spoken) – other languages a big plus
If you would like to apply, please send us your CV and a letter of interest, along with a link to your portfolio or recent work.
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, caste, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has schools and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://www.ef.com.
Opening the world through Education