Retail Experience & Training Intern
Do you believe we should never stop learning? GANT, the future of American Sportswear, strives to be an Employer of Choice in 70+ global markets. If you want to challenge convention and make clothes for the courageous, curious and creative, then join us on this journey!
- Internship period: 3-5 months
- Date: February - June 2024
- Location: GANT HQ, Stockholm
- Number of openings: 1
- Internship Requirements: This is an unpaid internship and it is a prerequisite that it is incorporated into an educational program.
About the team
As part of the Retail Experience & Training Team, you will be responsible for tasks that support our team.
The team consists of 11 colleagues and you will be mentored by the Retail Experience Coordinator and the Retail Training Content Manager. This role will be supporting the Experience and Training team with the implementation and content create of Retail trainings such as VM Guidelines, Seasonal product trainings and administrative tasks that are connected to our consumer experience and our Digital Retail community platform.
- Support our Retail Experience & Training Managers and the team in their daily work
- Support with implementation of VM guidelines, digitally and hands-on
- Be part of content creation as well as planning and execution of productions, both film content and digital training
- Monitor and create engaging content for our Digital Retail community platform
- Support with communications and administration within our different platforms
- Support and be a part of other retail experience and training related projects such as visual merchandising setups in stores and showrooms as well as filming training content
- Support the retail organizations within our markets with daily guidance, approvals, and other requests
- Preferably you are at the end of your studies in retail management, communication, marketing, content creation and/or fashion industry
- A natural interest in working in a retail environment and customer experience
- Social, communicative, and ambitious team player - who is not afraid to come up with suggestions and ideas and has a creative mindset
- Proactive and handles stress with ease
- Great organizational skills
- Positive, authentic, and genuine personality
- Preferred but not mandatory knowledge of visual merchandising and retail
- A natural interest and knowledge of text production as well as video and photo editing
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
As a GANT intern, you'll receive a great discount on our clothes, and we also believe in having fun while we work. We encourage all interns to participate in fun and engaging office activities.
You're welcome to submit your application at any time while our advertisement is live. Our team reviews applications on a rolling basis, so seize the opportunity to join us by submitting your application today!
GANT is one of the inspiring brands driven by passionate people of the MF Brands Group, alongside with Lacoste, Aigle, The Kooples and Tecnifibre. Please visit the group website for more information.