INTERNSHIP - UI designer
Sparly is an early-stage fintech startup offering a financial fitness app for young consumers. The app is empowered by Open Banking technology, nudging, and gamified by content from our B2B partners.
Low financial confidence and skills, and a normalized credit culture are leading to huge indebtedness among young adults. Unpaid debts are leading to anxiety, stress, stigma, and social isolation for the young generation. Our mission is to empower young adults to proactively build financial skills & avoid financial struggles together with B2B partners.
Who are we looking for?
- Strong interest in Figma
- Experience in graphical & motion design is a merit
- Passionate and curious minds
- Strong self-leadership skills
- Collaborative team-player
The tasks include:
- UI for our new mobile app in Figma
- UX research of users
- Website design
What is in it for you?
- You will develop your skills under the guidance and mentorship of our experienced CPO & CTO
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic mission-driven startup environment.
Internship start and end date:
- January - June
- Full-time or part-time
- Internship is unpaid.
Join our dynamic team in building a world-class financial fitness app.
Any questions? Feel free to reach out with questions to our CPO, Linnea Källgård at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sparly builds tiny habits with big impact on your money!