Internship starting ASAP - Future star Social Media Manager and Content Creator passionate about mental health
Plussa is an innovative company dedicated to improving parental mental health. Our app serves as a pocket-sized companion, providing parents with a friendly psychologist to coach, encourage, and assist with exercises and tools for better well-being. Our goal is to make mental health accessible for all parents, regardless of their location, life puzzle, or financial situation. 🌍 🧠 As Plussa is now growing with thousands of users per month, the two parents that have been bootstrapping so far really needs YOU to continue to grow and bring mental wellbeing to the masses! 💜 Check out www.plussa.app for more information about us. We are looking to fill this role ASAP and would be happy to hire you if there is a possibility moving forward and we all feel like we have a great fit 🚀
We Are Looking For:
Are you an ambitious and passionate student aiming for a career in marketing and social media? ⭐️ If you're excited about creating meaningful content and driving engagement online, Plussa offers an internship where you can make a real difference.
- Design and refine Plussa’s marketing strategy.
- Create and manage creative content across our social media platforms.
- Utilize analytical tools to measure and improve our digital presence.
- Analyze data to gain a deeper understanding of and effectively reach our target audience.
- Report and evaluate the impact of our marketing campaigns.
- (Note: Responsibilities are flexible and can be tailored as needed.)
- Ongoing studies in marketing, communication, or related fields.
- A genuine interest in or experience with social media.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of analytics tools such as Google Analytics is advantageous.
- Experience or interest in learning Canva, Adobe Premiere Pro and Figma.
🍰 What We Offer:
- An internship that not only values your work but also promotes your professional growth.
- The opportunity to work with a team passionate about improving parental mental health.
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely.
- Marketing budget so that you can use your knowledge and implement ideas for real and not just on paper
- We are based at Norrsken House in Stockholm city and if possible you could sit here or work remotely
Join Our Team:
Do you want to be part of making a difference? Apply to join the Plussa team and contribute to our mission of accessible mental well-being for all parents. Your role will have a direct positive impact on many families’ lives. Apply now and help us create a healthier future for parents and their children across the world. 🙌
Mental wellbeing for parents