UX & UI Designer Intern
Subscriby is a B2B2C subscription management software & marketplatform for e-commerce brands. We love technology & innovation, and we think you will too. As we continue to grow, we are expanding our creative team to the position of UX & UI Designer intern who is based in Stockholm. The person in this position will be working closely with the core team and have an amazing opportunity to learn and grow.
- Lead and develop the design work and translate customer desires into a beautiful, fun and user friendly app that users enjoy interacting with and derive a lot of value from.
- Deep dive in our current UX/UI-design and perform regular user interviews, based on their insights suggest qualified updates.
- Testing new features with users and iterating based on user input, figuring out how to iterate app feature to improve overall user experience and our business metrics
- Get opportunity tho shape the overall direction of the company
- Expert in creating responsive UX & UI designs, with an understanding of modern platform design standards & frameworks (grid systems, spacing etc).
- Collaborate with mobile and web developers to deliver intuitive UX & UI experiences.
- Simplify complex user journeys, making it easier for users to find what they're looking for.
- Ensure designs are on-brand
- Expertise in Figma, Photoshop, and other design programs.
- Any other talent that you can bring is a plus, such as motion design.
🌎 Why you should join us:
Ownership: you are in the driver seat of the UX & UI design of Subscriby, and will work closely with the founders to help co-create the future of Subscriby.
Startup-community:first hand ticket into the startup world including exposure to investors, founders and gurus in the industry.
The internship position is unpaid, but for the right candidate can be equity compensated, and with long-term employment possibility after next funding round.
Simplify subscriptions, supercharge retention