Purpose of the role
To further strengthen our Global Digital Services Team in Stockholm we are searching for a Product Designer to work with two teams The Business app team and the Selling Tools team.
About Global Digital Services
The Global Digital Services Team is responsible for Oriflame's digital platform, including the Oriflame App Suite and business tools helping Brand Partners achieve business growth. Together with Global IT and cross-functional stakeholders the team envisions, creates and delivers scalable digital solutions on all platforms to Oriflame sales companies worldwide. Using agile methods, the most amazing and skilled Product Designers and Product Owners work together to deliver out-of-box, creative solutions that drive e-commerce and social selling in Oriflame to new heights. As a Product Designer in Oriflame you will strive towards giving our users the best experience across digital platforms.
What will you do?
You will work as the Product designer in two teams: Business App and Selling tools. The Business App is the main app used by our Brand partners worldwide to drive business growth, provide key business insights and allow for overall efficient follow-up actions. The Selling Tools team provides our Brand Partners with tools that support them in both selling Oriflame products and recruit new Brand Partners, through information and inspiration. Our tools help our users to capture leads interested in buying our products online, to increase our VIP customer base. You will work close to our development teams and the PO for each team, as well as maintaining close dialogue with business stakeholders.
In detail you will:
- Create user journeys, map out flows, build prototypes, and design the interface cross a platforms
- Be responsible for high quality UI design creation
- Maintain dialogue with the team, business owners and stakeholders on features and projects
- Turn project briefs into an impactful user experiences - taking creative responsibility for the projects from brief to QA
- Know how to turn data and statistics into a real time challenge and solution
- Apply UI Design from a set UI Library
Your background and your qualifications
- Degree or experience in Digital Design, UX or related design discipline
- An excellent portfolio that highlights your skills in UX ( and UI design)
- At least 1 year of working experience as a Product Designer
- An eye for design details. Working knowledge of one or several UX methodologies
- Experience of working close to developers.
- Strong communication skills and excellent in English (spoken and written).
- Experience within e-commerce and mobile focus is a plus.
- Understanding of interaction and usability issues and being able to integrate these into overall design solutions
- A broad knowledge of how the audience interacts with services and make use of this knowledge in the development of new projects
- A user centric focus and good design skill and are passionate about UX and design
- You are a self-starter that also enjoys being part of a team, thriving in a collaborative environment
What do we offer?
With us you get the opportunity to work in an international and diverse environment with top level creatives, brand strategists, procurement and packaging professionals and innovative scientists, just to name a few. And we are all found at our headquarters in the heart of Stockholm city. Super-friendly and supportive colleagues and friends are included!
Does this match your profile and expectations? Then do not hesitate and apply now. Or spread the word to people who might be the right match. Applications without portfolios will be rejected.
Your application has been successfully submitted.