Junior UX UI Designer
Tekla is looking for an ambitious and talented UX/UI Designer to join us. You will be a part of the ecommerce team, working on elevating and optimising the customer experience for teklafabrics.com. You will act as a key driver in delivering a distinct yet coherent experience across our digital platform, reaching the desired harmony between frictionless commerce and an engaging brand experience.
In this role you will be required to collaborate with different stakeholders across the business. UX and UI accounts for all consumer facing aspects of our digital platforms and the digital consumer journey needs to be well aligned and consistent with the brand presentation across our other touchpoints. This is a part time position, working 20-hours per week.
Key responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- UX/UI design, bigger projects, and ongoing improvements
- Enhance and maintain our design system/guidelines
- In close collaboration with our Product Owner, validate ideas and improvements, through usability / user testing and A/B test results
- Work with marketing to deliver engaging experiences around key moments in our activation calendar, e.g., collaborations
- Collaborate with our CRM Manager to ensure customer journeys are elevated as part of the buying and brand experience
We'd love to hear from you if you are / have:
- UX/UI experience, showcased via previous employment or portfolio / project work
- Excellent skills in design tools like Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma or comparable
- Highly organised with an ability to support collaborative processes across various business functions (Ecommerce, Marketing, Art Department)
- A user-centric mindset that translates into a digital experience where creativity and attention to detail elevates the performance of the platform
- Good understanding of ecommerce best practices from a UX/UI perspective
- Curious and up to date on digital design trends and advancements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- An appreciation for our brand and product
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter in English to email@example.com
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture, and we are looking for talented individuals to join us. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, gender identity, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation, age, or marital status. If you require any reasonable adjustments to complete your application, please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.
Your application has been successfully submitted.