Birds - making it fun and exciting to stay together
Birds is a relationship app that keeps track of your relationship and makes it fun, easy and exciting to stay together. At Birds you will be part of an impact startup at an early stage of the growth journey. You will work hands-on to create content for social media, paid campaigns and our website.
What you will do
- Create new ideas for content in existing and new social media channels
- Conduct experiments to optimise content on website
- Create email campaign templates
- Help out with various brand and marketing content improvements
What you bring to the team (and want to further develop)
- Skills within photo editing tools, e.g. Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Plus if also skills within video editing e.g. Premier Pro and After Effects
- Strong and clear communication skills
- Self-starter that can work independently and generate creative ideas
Do you want to make the world a little better too? It's a big plus if you share our passion for mental health, personal development and relationships!
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to work hands on in a fast-paced, exciting and collaborative startup with ambitious co-workers
- Big impact on marketing strategy and success
- Insights into how a consumer app works with experimental, data-driven marketing
- The team is located in Gothenburg and Stockholm
- Choose to work from our office in Gothenburg or remote Spot is open during fall -22 and spring -23
Are you the right person for the job? Get in touch! Send CV to Head of Marketing Isa at email@example.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.