We are looking for a product designer who will be responsible for exploring product problems, developing design solutions that solve these problems and implementing changes based on the users' feedback and the xNomads overarching business strategy. Working in a small team means you will get a lot of responsibilities early on and a chance to make a real impact on xNomads product.
What you'll do:
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements in collaboration with our associates, developers and product.
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Building page navigation buttons and search fields
- Developing UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate user journeys, site function and how it could look like
- Preparing and presenting rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images
Ideally, you will have experience in both user experience and user interface design and can lead the user journey for xNomad.
Who you are:
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc, Invision or Figma)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop or similar.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
We offer a competitive salary and perks. But above all vibe is everything for us and we are a team of passionate ambitious people who are excited to be part of this global growth journey.
We look forward to your application and welcoming you to our team.
Your application has been successfully submitted.