Product & User Experience Lead
At Blendow Group you will help create and design the next level of legal services and digital products.
Access to justice is a democratic keystone - together we will improve and digitalize that access!
The Product & User Experience Lead is a brand new role within Blendow Group and we'll be able to shape the details of the role together - guided by the mission to build better product experiences.
You will then learn on the go and be working to create meaningful digital products that will engage, inform and help our clients within the legal world.
Blendow Group is well-established within the industry, and eager to develop and learn from new perspectives and methods. With you in the front seat, we'll drive research and design initiatives to create outstanding user experiences that add value to the daily lives of our customers.
You will team up with the Chief Digital Innovation Officer on group level to support and lift our different business areas. In close collaboration with CMO, CTO, and our business area COOs, we will explore and identify opportunities, test our hypotheses, and then design, drive and launch new product and marketing initiatives.
You'll work primarily out of our office at Humlegårdsgatan 14 in central Stockholm with some remote possibilities.
Some of the work you'll do:
- Work with hybrid insight methods (qualitative and quantitative), ie. conduct user interviews, research, and analyze data to create insights about our users and market.
- Translate those insights into actionable initiatives
- Drive the product design projects - mockups, prototypes, MVPs etc
- Drive the design process from problem statement to execution, focusing on delivering meaningful and delightful user experiences.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with business areas, product, innovation, and marketing to ship great things that move the needle 📈
Compensation will be provided.
Read more and apply at the link 🚀
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Digitalizing access to justice