Junior R&D Financial Consultant - Swedish speaking
Due to its continued growth and the success of its business, LEYTON SVERIGE AB wishes to recruit a dynamic and ambitious Junior R&D Financial Consultant.
The primary focus of the role will be to provide financial support to Swedish Companies who invest in R&D. You will be working with existing and new clients to extend and expand their businesses in line with their business costs, helping them to identify if their work is technically qualifying for R&D in conjunction with our engineering/science team.
Main Responsibilities will include:
• The Junior Financial consultant will support the finance team with data cleaning, structuring and modelling data with the help of excel, power query and M-coding language.
• Additionally, the responsibility will extend to invoicing, tracking our revenues, providing financial projections and forecasting.
• Understanding the requirements for R&D tax relief and applying them in respect to clients’ development activities to ensure the relevant tax legislation and guidelines are met.
• Drafting of clear financial documents to justify R&D activities to the Swedish tax authorities (Skatteverket).
• Determining the appropriate method of data collection
• Staying abreast of industry developments and legislative changes relevant to the R&D tax relief. (This is to do with the changes of legislation, to have the will to update yourself on Skatteverkets’ updated website and legislation).
• Managing client’s R&D claims throughout the project, to ensure deadlines and objectives are met.
• Providing support to R&D tax relief claims in the event of enquiries from the Swedish Tax Authorities (Skatteverket)
Desired experience and skills:
• Fluent in Swedish (spoken and written). You will be in contact with Swedish Clients.
• Curiosity, analytical mindset, awareness and an interest in science, technology and innovation
• Previous Knowledge in: Programming, data cleaning and structuring.
• A good team player and also able to coordinate different projects simultaneously.
• An interest in applying seemingly simple concepts to a wide range of industrial sectors.
• Outstanding numerical ability and basic excel knowledge :
· V LOOK UP & H LOOK UP (The new version is X LOOK UP, which does both)
· If functions
· Pivot tables
· Power query (Data cleaning and consolidation)
• A proven track record of working to tight deadlines.
• Experience in Client relationship management.
• Previous experience with accounting and tax, and also experience with Skatteverket is preferable.
Bonus: Experience in working in international environment.
Why Work For Us?
· Strong company and result-driven culture with an extremely inclusive atmosphere and a high level of appreciation for meritocracy.
· Dynamic rapidly growing organization.
· 30 days holidays.
· Attractive bonus package.
· Free access to a gym.
· Private healthcare and pension.
· Global established brand that has experienced double digit growth since its inception 24 years ago.
We are proud to have more than 2,700 employees in 32 offices across 13 countries in Europe, North Africa and North America. We have highly qualified teams of consultants in sales, science, tax, engineering and software who have helped deliver a high success rate for Swedish Tax Authority submissions.
If you're looking for a role which offers a dynamic and friendly environment with like-minded people and a first-class training, then please apply within.
Your application has been successfully submitted.