Digital Marketing Internship
👁Who are we?
Elespacio is an integrated marketing and creative agency, the place where ideas, media and technology meet. We’re passionate about helping people – our clients and each other – to grow. We strive to be a truly multicultural, diverse and stress-free workplace, where people of every age, gender and walk of life, work together to create wonderful things.
We are looking for a curious, energetic and highly organized digital marketing intern to join our growing performance team. You will be involved in every aspect of paid campaign management, from strategy, ad builds, monitoring & optimization and reporting.
You will receive support and training from our senior specialists working on cross-channel strategies, namely paid search, social ads, email marketing, reporting, attribution and much more. If you’re planning a career in digital business, ecommerce or digital marketing & communications, this might be a great opportunity for you.
The internship is open to all EU residents on a remote base and/or onsite in our Barcelona office.
🛼 What we offer:
- Expert digital marketing training during 6-months internship
- Access to Google Marketing Platform stack and other industry leading advertising tools
- Collaborative atmosphere, working together in an interdisciplinary team where you’ll support other teams and be mentored by senior colleagues
- Regular feedback exchange and access to a professional L&D budget to spend on seminars and workshops
- Your work-life balance is important to us, so we offer flexible working hours (8.30 - 10 am margin) and home office options
- You can do the internship from our Barcelona office or remotely
- Career development opportunities, the stage is yours!
🍉 What should you bring:
- Current enrollment in undergraduate in digital marketing, data-science or similar
- Master degree and/or previous work experience is a plus
- Familiarity with paid search, social ads and email marketing
- Understanding of reporting and data-driven decision making
- Familiar with reporting tools such as Google Analytics or similar
- Familiar with data visualization tools such as Data Studio and Power BI
- Experience with collaborative tools such as Basecamp and Slack
- Strong organization, communication, and time-management skills
- Positive & learning attitude
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
- EU student visa
- You're detail-oriented, with a drive for perfection down to the last number
- You can ensure the quality of the work done, thriving for efficiency
- You’re proactive, organised, curious and empathetic, and you can multi-task across multiple workstreams
- You are a self-starter: you thrive on taking ownership of initiatives and share transparency with the people around you
- You share our values: kindness, growth, respect, accountability and equality…. And fun!
🦄 Our Culture:
- Small, friendly team of people, fun but professional atmosphere
- Hard working and committed, but home for dinner
- Agency environment with in-house approach to clients
- Blended working environment (home and office) or fully remote
Sounds like a plan? Yes? Then write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org !
Please check our HR privacy note
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Marketing & Creative agency