New Year, new possibilities! Can you help us to spread the word about how we will transform todays fossil-centred industry into a sustainable bioeconomy?
Reselo is a sustain-tech start-up that develops novel biomaterials as alternatives to fossil-derived plastics. With our first material, Reselo Rubber®, made to 100% from birch bark, we are aiming at replacing petrol-chemical rubbers in everyday applications.
It does not matter if you are fresh from the university or already a marketing guru! We are looking for an intern who can help us to raise our Marketing and Communication to the next level.
Skills & Requirements
● A degree in MarComm or equivalent
● Experience in web design is a bonus
● Ability to plan and execute work tasks in an organized and systematic way
● Interest in combining pragmatic and academic approaches to solve technical challenges
● Fluent English is a must, Swedish a merit.
● Analyse and enhance social media presence, mainly on LinkedIn
● Support web presence through creation of content (text and design)
You will work directly with a small, dynamic team of enthusiastic founders and by joining us you will get the opportunity to apply your skills to an exciting start-up leading the next rubber revolution.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Leading the sustainable Rubber Revolution