Creative intern in social media
We are looking for a creative intern in social media who wants to be part of an exciting development journey.As a Social Media Intern you will be responsible for planning social media calendars, creating social media posts and assisting with campaigns. To be an Intern you need to have good knowledge of different social media platforms, be creative, empathic and have an understanding of the target group.
- Manage your social media calendar.
- Brainstorm campaign ideas.
- Posts on various social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Analyzes analyses
- Good knowledge of social media.
- Knowledge of analytical tools.
- Creative mindset.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Interest in the field of mental health
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Therapy and personal development