Product Design Intern
We are patientMpower a digital healthcare company providing solutions for people living with chronic conditions. We design and develop an app for patients and another web app that clinicians use. Our software is used across hospitals in the US, UK, and Ireland.
We are looking for a Product Design Intern (unpaid) for a flexible period in early 2023. During your internship, you will be given the opportunity to develop your design skills and create designs that benefit real people. You will be paired with an experienced Product Designer for mentorship.
What will you be doing?
- Creating prototypes and detailed wireframes
- Presenting designs to internal stakeholders
- Assisting with the design of marketing material
- Collaborating with product and engineering
- Testing designs with users and documenting feedback
What skills do you have?
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Interest in UX processes like Journey Mapping
- Visual design experience
- Fluent with design tools like Figma and Sketch
Please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
Course assignments are acceptable as a portfolio.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Patient-centred digital care