Creative Studio Intern
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Since 2016 CDLP has cemented a distinctive visual narrative in image, film and design which has been a key factor in the brand’s international success within luxury essentials. Our campaigns are frequently featured in top tier fashion media and generate strong engagement. We are seeking a talented individual to join our creative studio as our new intern. You will be joining a team of multifaceted creatives in a fast-paced working environment with a strong focus on visual storytelling.
- Support senior creatives with concept development
- Concept and execute ideas for our social media channels
- Reformatting of content for campaigns, website, social media and wholesale requests
- Assist with creative and brand presentations
- Creative research
- Organise the print archive and paper sample library
- Higher education in Art or Design
- A strong portfolio demonstrating a passion for photography, film, and graphic design
- An enthusiasm for visual storytelling and content creation
- Confident in using a camera (stills and film)
- A keen interest and knowledge of social media
- Experience with the full Adobe Suite especially Premier Pro and After Effects
- Previous creative studio experience / Internships are a plus but not a necessity
- Genuine interest in film, art, fashion, photography, and graphic design
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Fluent in English
This is a 6-month internship starting latest March 2023. The position will be based at the CDLP Head office in Stockholm, reporting to the Creative Studio Manager. Please send your CV, cover letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
CDLP is a Swedish design house of focused, luxury essentials, developed with innovation, consciously crafted in Europe using future-oriented fabrics. Press coverage includes Financial Times, GQ, Monocle, The New York Times, and Vogue, while some of the globe’s most esteemed retailers are counted as partners including Browns, End., Harvey Nichols, Matchesfashion, Mr Porter, Selfridges, and SSENSE.
Your application has been successfully submitted.