Sr. Growth Marketing Manager
Are you ready to join a collaborative, results-focused team that enjoys helping businesses accomplish their goals? In this role, you'll report to the Director of Marketing and be responsible for Growth Marketing for our SaaS product, OnTask.
A day in life includes being responsible for developing, executing, analyzing, and optimizing Paid Search and SEO strategies. The ideal candidate has experience in a growing SaaS organization, a deep sense of curiosity, and willingness to test new ideas while having a deep working knowledge of digital marketing and advertising.
About the Role:
This role will be responsible for OnTask's paid and organic efforts. You will be provided with supportive resources to help you accomplish your goals. This role requires curiosity, willingness to experiment, and a fail-fast mentality to fuel growth.
- Execute marketing campaigns across all channels to drive customer acquisition and retention, with a focus on optimizing CAC and LTV; including but not limited to Google & affiliates, SEO/SEM, email, social media, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Implement strategies to increase site traffic through SEO best practices
- Identify trends and insights to optimize spend and performance
- Brainstorm and implement new and creative growth strategies and scale winners.
- Lead competitive research and analysis and facilitate A/B tests to support the development/conception of new ideas
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages, optimize user experience, and ensure proper reporting and tracking of lead activity
- Collaborate with the product team to optimize the self-service journey to conversion
- Manage digital agency; oversee priorities, campaigns, budget, and deliverables
- Liaison between agency, Marketing, and Product teams on technical requests
- This can be a work-from-home-based role in any of the following states: Florida, North Carolina, New York, Massachusetts, Texas, Tennessee, Colorado, and Washington.
- We offer a flexible work schedule.
- Employees can also work from our Tampa, FL, Office if they wish.
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing or Business Administration with a Marketing concentration or related disciplines
- 7+ years SEO and Paid Media management. In-house experience within a product-led SaaS organization is a strong plus
- Expert with Google Analytics. Familiarity with Tag Manager, Campaign Manager, Search Console, and other reporting/analytical tools such as Moz and SEMRUSH
- Experience planning, executing, and measuring multi-channel, full-funnel media strategies with the goal of driving revenue and consumer growth as well as managing creative and media programs
- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment and adept at multitasking with high attention to detail and strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Possess an entrepreneurial mindset and enjoy the opportunity to investigate new opportunities, evaluate their output, and pivot.
- Excellent verbal, written, and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills & ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to make decisions independently and quickly drive campaign growth.
- Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments and team members.
- Experience with Wrike and Asana, Crazyegg and hotjar is a plus.
Accusoft is the parent company of OnTask. Accusoft is a 30-year software development company specializing in content processing, conversion, and automation solutions. From out-of-the-box and configurable applications to APIs built for developers, we help organizations solve their most complex content workflow challenges. Our patented solutions enable users to gain insight from content in any format on any device with greater efficiency, flexibility, and security.
Benefits and Compensation:
This Sr. Growth Marketing Manager position pays a competitive salary commensurate with experience! We also offer full-time employees a complete range of benefits, including
- Health, vision, dental, disability, life insurance, and health savings accounts (HSA and FSA).
- Free Medical and Dental plans are available for employee-level coverage.
- Supplemental Benefits like accident and critical illness insurance.
- Free Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Well-Being programs.
- Paid time-off program is front-loaded post 90 days of employment.
- 4-6 weeks of 100% Paid Parental Leave for expecting parent(s) of newborn or adoption parent(s).
- Bereavement, Jury-Duty, Voting, and Military Paid Leaves.
- Full Training and Career Development reimbursement.
- Tuition Reimbursement and E-learning courses are offered through Udemy, Pluralsight, and other sources identified throughout the year.
- Stock option plan and 401K Matching.
- A Social Committee dedicated to coordinating fun virtual activities for the team.
- Experience a work-life balance that enables staff to feel more in control of their working life.
**At Accusoft, the health and safety of our people are our number one priority. We encourage our employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.**
Ready to join our team?
If this job sounds like something you'd be interested in, feel free to apply. The application is short and will only take a few minutes. We are looking to fill this position ASAP and will reach out to schedule a time to talk and answer any questions you might have about the role.
ACCUSOFT CORPORATION is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.