Content Developer Internship
Freaky Sauces is a Swedish food brand with an ambition to develop exciting and unique sauces. We want to challenge the idea of what a food brand can be. We are a pre-seed startup, this is your chance to have a real and fast impact on the future of our company.
We are looking for students that are willing to take on the challenge to take our brand to the next level, both online and offline. Projects include tasks such as creating larger product launch campaigns to creating “ugly and fast” content for Instagram & Tik Tok. And everything in between. Roles are flexible and we want to challenge you and give you the opportunity and space to improve your skills.
What you can do
- Create online campaigns for social media and website
- Create fast content for socials to increase engagement
- Work on the brands storytelling
- Set the brands content strategy for the future
- Build still and motion pictures
- Apply Design Thinking to our brand & products
- What else?
What skills could be helpful (but not necessary)
- Experience in content creation for social media
- Experience in Adobe software
- Experience in Canva
- Design tools
- Passion for food
- Great English
- Most importantly, be fearless and challenge us
Please note that this role is for the Content Developer internship that starts at the end of July. Application reviews and interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis, so send your application as soon as possible. Send your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Content Developer Internship” in the subject line.