Be a part of creating the next generation of photo editing apps!
Appostrophe is a Stockholm-based app development company that creates and operates several popular design and photo editing apps for iOS. The apps have been downloaded millions of times, with the US being the largest market.
We strive to create the most user-friendly, well-designed apps on the App Store, and place great emphasis on how we present our products. The apps we have developed are already some of the most liked on the market (with an average rating of over 4.8 out of 5 based on tens of thousands of ratings).
We are currently looking for a UI/UX designer who wants to be responsible for everything from designing UI to creating marketing materials for our ad campaigns.
- Visual planning of new features and user flows
- Creating design prototypes, sketches, and proposals for new ideas
- Designing UI and graphic design for finished products and features
- Creating app icons and other graphics for the App Store
- Creating and experimenting with marketing materials for various ad networks
- Creating and acquiring graphic material that can be used inside our apps
- Creating consistent and cohesive design systems
- Creating marketing materials and other graphics for the company
We like it if you
- Have experience and knowledge of designing UI for mobile applications
- Have an aesthetic sense and a desire to create high-quality design
- Have previous experience working in agile product teams at startups or tech companies
- Be both detail-oriented when it comes to graphic design and have a holistic perspective on the purpose behind the design
- Be interested in the business side of startups and strive to create design that leads to measurable results
- Opportunity to be creative and test new ideas
- Central role in a successful startup
- Great colleagues and office in central Stockholm
- Competitive salary
Building best-of-class photo editing apps