Join us in changing how pet care is provided worldwide.
FirstVet is the first truly digital veterinary clinic. We let pet owners meet with licensed veterinarians via their mobile, tablet or laptop. Our solution contributes to a more balanced and better functioning care process for all parties. By providing the first point of contact for all pet owners FirstVet makes pet care more available, more efficient and more qualitative.
This role is an opportunity for you to be part of a fantastic journey, revolutionizing the veterinary industry and to be the visual brand guardian within our marketing team. Your mission is to develop our brand identity and create graphic content in order to support all departments and to reach our business goals.
- Overall responsible for our visual brand
- You will manage, interpret and develop our brand manual and make sure our brand is reflected in all of our visual communication
- Assignments will range from strategic design projects to daily tasks such as production of digital assets, motion graphics, print materials etc.
- Visualize ideas developed by you and your team members
Who are we:
We are a young and fast growing start-up working passionately to build a high quality service and an expansive global company. We value personal qualities at least as much as background and experiences. We believe that having fun together in a professional environment will build a long lasting company culture where everyone gives 100%.
The person we are looking for has:
- Academic degree or equivalent from Berghs/Hyper Island/Art School
- 3-5 years of experience within related experience, working on brand identity and design preferably in a fast-paced, high-growth business or agency
- An excellent eye for detail with a proven ability to rapidly conceptualise, produce, and deliver graphic design for digital and print use
- Excellent project management skills
- A humble personality
- An interest in animals is always nice