As an Associate Experience Design Director (m/f), you develop and translate ideas and requirements into outstanding products and services together with your interdisciplinary team of service and (user) experience designers. You enrich our team of experts with knowledge and empathy, while also taking the opportunity to develop innovative interaction concepts for digital solutions for renowned customers. Your focus is not only on the development of ideas and products, but also on the presentation of results with which you captivate our customers.
- Completed degree in digital media studies
- At least five years work experience, ideally in a (digital) agency
- Leadership experience
- Expert knowledge in (user) experience design and willingness to pass this expertise on to your team
- Charisma and mediation skills
- A keen sense of people and brands
- You enjoy supporting customers in an advisory capacity and presenting ideas to them with enthusiasm.
- A passion for outstanding digital products and services
- An impressive portfolio
- Excellent knowledge of English and at least conversational German
What we offer
- Exciting projects and renowned customers
- Talented and highly-motivated colleagues
- Work in interdisciplinary teams
- Open company culture and a relaxed, but concentrated work environment with meeting-free work blocks
- Employee profit-sharing
- Attractive benefits, e.g. our sports program “denkfit”, childcare services (“denkzwerg”) and internal events such as “TechTalk”, “UX Meetup” or our “Creative Breakfast”
- If needed, German and English courses
Show us what you’re made of and send your complete application along with a description of your three most exciting projects. Don’t forget to include your earliest possible start date and salary expectations.
denkwerk GmbH, Vogelsanger Straße 66, 50823 Cologne