Are you an aesthetic enthusiast and are you passionate about branding, design and architecture? Do you love to visit museums, know everything about the latest developments in design? Do you like to work from an inspiring environment overlooking the water in Amsterdam on a daily basis? If that’s you - get in touch!
At Trashure Studio we’re looking for a content creative who will light up the room. Someone that has a good eye for detail, is a good communicator, is self-motivated and likes to work in a small and dynamic young company.
You will get first-hand experience working for a design agency. Your main task will be to manage our social media accounts. But you are also part of multiple creative projects and you will be in close contact with photographers, designers, and brand. You will also get the freedom to run projects independently and improve your project management and designing skills.
• strong and contemporary work in your portfolio
• experienced in Adobe Suite – Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
• excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
• ability to work independently and be proactive
• interest in design and design technology
The role would consist of a balanced mixture of the following tasks:
• creating content and managing our social mediachannels
• assisting in designing newsletters, printed booklets and websites
• creating template content for the agency
• support in design and marketing projects for our clients
We're looking forward to receiving your application and portfolio.