Content Manager to 360Player
Are you a great marketer who want to be a part of a journey in an inspiring environment? Do you have a passion for content creation, and have great communication skills? Then you have a great opportunity to be a part of 360Player!
360Player is an innovative company within football. We have created a holistic platform for development of football teams and players. We are research and data driven and create solutions for clubs and teams at any level. We empower all teams and clubs to develop individuals based on their potential and ambition. Today we are an international team of 30 people with eight full time employees in central Stockholm.
As a Content Manager at 360Player, you will primarily create relevant and engaging content for our external channels.
• Responsible for planning and production of content to our website and social media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube)
• Production of graphical material (photo and video) to be distributed on various digital channels
• Strategical responsibilities working with SEO
• Distributing and optimizing content on various digital platforms
• Create newsletters and other marketing material
• A skilled communicator with an eye for details
• Relevant education within for example digital marketing or content management
• A person who likes taking responsibility and initiative
• Fluent in English and Swedish, both in speech and in writing
• Proficient with the Adobe CC product suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere etc.)
It is a bonus if…
• You speak and write in Spanish, German or other European language
• Have previous experience within digital marketing and content creation, especially within a startup context
• You have an interest in football
The position is full time. You will be working from our office in central Stockholm. Interviews are ongoing.
How do I apply?
Mail your CV and personal letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch!
Read more about us!
Read more about us on www.360player.com and in this Di Digital article: