You will be working in a fast paced and creative environment to develop and execute smart ways to educate our audience and establish Socius as a thought leader as we accelerate product market fit for global expansion!
This is a role requires excellent communication skills and passion for brand building.
Your tasks will include but not limited to:
- Blogging and SoMe management
- Creative documentation: case studies whitepapers, presentations
- Transactional and marketing emails
- Press relations
- Event management
- Keep the team ahead of market trends and competition
Bonus points if you have:
- experience with mailchimp, sendgrid, Google Analytics
- Spoken/written Norsk
What you will get:
- Deep knowledge of the industry
- “battle scars” showing how you turned your passion into real-life execution
- Freedom, responsibility and mentorship
Work from our friendly office at Mesh in the centre of Oslo or remote via Slack - must be in Europe.
Experience can lead to a full time position as we bolster our staff with further venture financing.
A bit about us:
We are a truly international team passionate about creating the next wave of advertising solutions for a free and democratic web. We have funding from: Axel Springer, 500Startups and Google.