At Kronans Apotek we are now looking for a driven Conversion Specialist who will optimize and develop the customer experience, the buying process and the conversion rate at kronansapotek.se, based on set key figures in order to increase sales.
With its 323 pharmacies, Kronan is Sweden's third largest pharmacy chain, and now the aim is to be Sweden's best pharmacy chain in terms of omni-channel. E-commerce will be one of the most prioritized areas, and you as the Conversion Specialist will have to work with one of the Crown's strategically most important areas. You will work in a fun and committed e-commerce team that works agile, has high ambitions and who acts as an internal startup
The one we are looking for likes to challenge and drive the development forward, both independently and with others. You often see solutions where others see problems, and like to present and anchor your conclusions and recommendations. You will have a vital role in the Crown's continued efforts to grow e-commerce. In order to succeed in the role, we would like you to have experience from a competitive industry, with high digital maturity and large traffic volumes.
Your work assignments.
- Collaborate and support functions internally, such as e-commerce manager, product owner, content manager, traffic, design, CRM and developers, with performance monitoring and insights linked to user behavior.
- Develop well-founded hypotheses by drawing conclusions from user data.
- Analysis, evaluation and A / B testing of, for example, traffic procurement, purchase flow and e-commerce processes in the web and app.
- Conduct data-driven insight work as a basis for improving design, communication, user experience and business.
- Find technical bottlenecks and barriers to optimal conversion.
- Through method, process and data make sure that we constantly optimize our e-commerce
- Experience in web analysis regarding conversion optimization.
- Very good knowledge of Google Analytics and Tag Manager.
- Previous experience of A / B testing, as well as basic knowledge in web programming, such as HTML and CSS.
- Good presenter and experience of visualizing and presenting data for decision makers
- Interest and knowledge regarding digital analysis, as well as understanding of the e-commerce landscape and various online activities.
It is an advantage if you worked with tools like HotJar and Google Optimize.