We perform Strategic Design & Innovation Consultingservices for international companies such as Volkswagen, Puma, Telefonica to find smart solutions for business challenges, while boosting innovative energy and team spirit!
With our clients we co-createLateral Shortcuts®, i.e., innovative, effectiveand easysolutions, overcome business challenges and generate groundbreaking ideas by untangling root causes from an overall perspective by applying Lateral Shortcuts® and Design Thinking.
We offer consulting and workshops in applying Lateral Shortcuts® to all areas and phases of business, innovation, strategic, product and service design; from team catalyzing, detecting new opportunities, conceptualizing new strategies, services or product lines through design and implementation.
We are an interdisciplinary team, a wide network of expert collaborators to assure the highest levels of quality, professionalism and flexibility.
Specialties: Open Innovation, Strategy, Speaking, Design Thinking, Lateral Thinking, Digital Transformation, Change, Mobility, UX, Product Design, Internet of Things, Industry 4.0, Circular Economy, Growth, Sprints, Consumer Goods, Coaching, Training, Master Class, and Sustainability
See http://www.nadinemeisel.com and https://www.linkedin.com/in/nadinemeisel/
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
2) Cover letter
3) Portfolio, website or references (no big files, rather links to view online or download).
We are looking for …
- A communication & marketing designer (intern, internship, beca, becario, prácticas, Praktikum, Praktikant, junior)
- Full time (40h/week) or part time (20h/week) with certain flexibility
- Start date: As soon as possible
To help with…
- Research and implement best-in-class copy & narrative style across a range of customer projects, campaigns and presentations.
- Communication design (social media, digital advertising, newsletters, articles, copywriting, communicate briefs, blogging, etc.) for public relations and marketing initiatives to launch or reactivate the client network.
- Develop understanding for brand's service and product position.
- Establishing and maintaining Style Guides.
- Full proficient level of English in speaking & writing (non negotiable).
- Speaking and writing German & Spanish is considered a plus.
- Experience as copy editor, copywriter, creative writer, journalist, English quality analyst or proofreader or anything similar that includes excellent writing and a critical eye for copy.
- Experience in social media or marketing content creation is considered a plus (please send us your website and/or social media account or references)
- You can demonstrate an excellent computer literacy. You are a tech savy (please send some references).
- Thrive when working autonomously. “Your project, your baby”
We offer ...
- Challenging projects & clients
- Diverse challenges and workings
- Inspiring, dynamic, entrepreneurial and informal teamwork environment
- Start-up mentality
- Central location in the best area in town with great ambient
- Possibilities to work from home/remote