IS THIS YOU?
- Do you absolutely love music?
- And do you get excited about finding smart and structured ways to help users to reach their goals?
- Would you like to work on an innovative music service with a large user base of music creators?
WHAT WILL YOU OWN?
- Your job will be to understand and help our users.
- What do they want and how do we get them there?
- How do we get more users to signup?
- How do we help them to get up and running?
- How do we increase their level of engagement and get them to use more features?
- How do we get users that are dropping off to come back?
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Automated communication towards our users via our studio, site, and email
- Ideate, create, and A/B test new communication tactics
- Work closely with product owner to improve our studio and community
- Conduct frequent user research, testing, and analysis
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbally in English
- Analytical and structured approach to problem-solving
- Proven experience from working with B2C customer success, growth or service
- Living in Stockholm
ANY EXTRA BONUS POINTS?
- Experience from startups and web apps
- Experience from working with remote co-workers
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Work with music in your day-to-day job!
- Flexible work hours
- Be creative and develop your own role
- A fixed monthly salary
If this sounds like your dream job - then please contact us right away.
The Soundation team