EyeEm is looking for a great design intern with strong visual skills, who is detail oriented, loves making things look beautiful, and wants to be fully embedded in the entire process: from initial workshops, and research to conception, design, and implementation.
You will work closely with product and marketing teams to create and bring to life ideas that will help drive new business. Depending on your skill set you will work on the UX and UI of small to large scale digital products and communication concepts. You will also help us create a pitch or two. You will have an active role in our design team and will be mentored to rise to your full potential.
You are a highly motivated person with a portfolio that shows you have a keen eye for design, including color, layout, typography. Join us to create communication concepts and interactive products for a global audience. You will be delivering high-quality, on brand, scalable designs and help to set the direction for the future of brand design at EyeEm.
– You are currently enrolled in or have recently graduated with a degree in Visual Design or other relevant courses.
– You are curious and excited about creating amazing experiences.
– You are self-motivated, capable of working independently and can manage your own time.
– You want to learn, share knowledge and are open to feedback.
– You can focus on the detail while keeping a bigger picture.
– You are able to systemize your designs and consider how it will scale across different touch-points.
– You can work in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment, and request clarity.
– You love design, typography, and radical concepts.
– Proficient in Sketch, and the Adobe Suite, particularly Photoshop & After Effects.
– Familiarity with Framer, Origami, Invision or other prototyping tools.
– Basic HTML and CSS knowledge is a plus.
– You speak and write fluently in English.
– You are available full time for 4 to 6 months.
– Be part of an international team of ambitious, creative team members who value code and photography.
– Work and create products that reach, encourage and inspire millions of people, from pros to new talents.
– The opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology frameworks like Deep Learning, Computer Vision, and more.
– A culture focussed on continual learning: in-house masterclasses, weekly EyeEm University workshops on a wide range of topics led by colleagues.