Panagora is looking for an open-minded Digital Designer with a few years of experience within the field of Digital Design and E-commerce.
Your design is driven by curiosity resulting in a deep understanding of user perspectives and business needs. You have an eye for details and aesthetics while maintaining a high level perspective on the solution prerequisites and limitations. At Panagora we are team players able to set aside individual prestige for the greater outcome. As a designer, you are committed, responsible and understand the value of knowledge spreading and working in cross-functional teams. You are confident in leading and supporting others and can argue for your design solutions when receiving feedback. It is also very important that you are a true team player with a personality that fits with the company's warm, informal and prestigeless culture.
Working at Panagora you will have great opportunity to influence Panagora's development and you will be involved in many exciting and diverse projects. You will work in our new growing Shopify team together with strategists, project managers and developers as well as visual designers and art directors. Together, you work on design concepts and strategy within e-commerce focusing on fashion, beauty and lifestyle.
As a Designer at Panagora you will:
- Work on both the tactical and strategic aspects of a project
- Responsible for valuable, scalable and feasible design solutions for both users and end- users
- Design solutions that supports conversion, page speed and don’t frustrate the end-users
- Scope and plan design activities throughout a project
- Lead presentations internally and externally
- Quality control work on design deliverables
- Design converting user flows - starting with information architecture through wireframing & prototyping
- Make stuff pretty
- A few years of experience within the field of Digital Design and Ecommerce.
- As a designer, you are self-going, committed, responsible and understand the value of knowledge spreading and working in teams.
- You are confident in leading and supporting others and can argue for your design solutions when receiving feedback.
- It is also very important that you are a true team player with a personality that fits with the company's warm, informal and prestigeless culture.
- You feel comfortable to take on the role as design lead in various ecommerce projects
Panagora has been involved in more than 15 of the 100 biggest B2C e-commerce stores in Sweden. We have identified what made them successful and created relevant services within code, design, strategy and marketing based on this experience. We don't just believe, we know that becoming the category leader in e-commerce requires all of our services and that is why we focus on creating a company culture which is multidisciplinary, and trust team efforts. On top of creating the fastest-growing e-commerce sites, it's also a challenge to build teams where all these different know-hows get blended in an effective way with an end result that has the perfect balance between function and aesthetics. We call it functional aesthetics.
You will be part of a team that is proud of the long-term commitments and customer relationships we have. We believe in good relations within the team and with our ecosystem of partners as well as our clients. We aim to be business-driven doers and we want to achieve operational excellence with the best uptime and page speed on the market. We want to be informal but still professional, no matter how big the business we create or how much we have to do. If you also believe in trying to create the perfect e-commerce store, Panagora is the right place for you.
You will have an opportunity to bring your unique experience and ideas to the table and contribute to the overall development of the business and our processes.