As a Digital Designer in the Swiss Clinic design team you´ll be working closely with the company´s developers and marketing department, producing pixel perfect designs and fast lo-fi mockups and prototypes for the company´s website and intranet. You´ll also produce graphical digital marketing materials. You´ll take full ownership of your work and take responsibility for every detail.
You are creative, communicative, driven and like to cooperate. You are also quality conscious, initiative and responsible. You will work creatively with ideas and concepts for campaigns and product launches. You stay up to date in your area, are curious about new technology and see it as a matter of course to share information and knowledge with your colleagues.
- Work closely with the company´s developers and marketing department, producing perfect pixel designs and fast lo-fi mockups and prototypes for the company´s website and intranet.
- Produce graphical digital marketing materials.
- Developing the digital design framework for Swiss Clinic.
- Interaction design and flow charts.
- UX design.
- Data-driven design.
- Consumer oriented and communicative product digital designer.
- Creative and self-motivated person with great problemsolving skills.
- Passionate about new technologies and wants to be a part of the company´s success story.
- Sketch, Photoshop and development of prototypes.
- Good ability to package your design and leave it to the company's developers for implementation.
A highly qualified fulltime service with great development opportunities in a strong growth company. For the right person, we offer very generous terms of employment and you become part of an entrepreneurial team with great commitment. We sit in a unique, spacious and amazing working environment in the middle of Stureplan, and you will work together with driven, competent and motivated colleagues.
Since we will be interviewing candidates continuously, please send us your application as soon as possible.
For questions about the service, please contact Kristina Hjertonsson on phone 070-3921600.
Welcome with your application!