If you are a passionate and innovative Digital Designer, we have an excellent opportunity for you to join our Stockholm based Global E-commerce team. You will work in an environment driven by passion, innovation and authenticity in the world of Original American Sportswear.
About the team
As part of the UX team, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining a unified brand and customer experience throughout our digital channels. The team consists of Digital Designers and a UX Researcher where you report to Head of User Experience. Together we work towards the vision of creating a best in class customer experience globally.
- Execute within the entire design life-cycle, from product discovery to wireframing, prototyping, visual design and user testing
- Participate in user research studies (e.g. user interviews) and work with researcher to understand our customers and their needs
- Maintain and contribute with continuous improvements of our design system and guidelines
- Code new and iterate on existing email components
- Production of off-site advertising material such as static and dynamic banners
- 1+ years of experience in UX/UI or interaction design
- Knowledge in HTML and CSS and experience from designing and coding emails
- Proficiency in design and prototyping tools like Sketch, InVision, Studio, Flinto or similar
- Knowledge in animation/motion design
- A true team player with a collaborative mindset and strong interpersonal and communications skills. You value receiving, as well as giving, feedback
- A good understanding of user-centered design
- Knowledge of responsive design principles
- Understanding and experience with adhering to consumers needs, motivations and behaviors
- Up-to-date with the latest digital trends, techniques and technologies
- Fluent spoken and written English, Swedish non-mandatory, any other languages are desirable
- Passionate about fashion, specifically American sportswear
- Experience with user testing and research tools
- Understanding of SEO
Please apply with your portfolio, CV and a cover letter by 2018/08/24.