Want to be part of a talented international startup team, develop your digital marketing skills and shake up the AI-driven future of advertising? Have a look!
This is a unique chance to get in early, with a fast growing startup of unicorn potential. Has the upside of tons of freedom and responsibility. Our product has shown exponential growth since the very start in 2015, and our talented team of 24 people are now housing offices in 4 countries worldwide. At Match2One we value pro-activity, enthusiasm and creativity. As a young and growing company, no day is the same and tasks within a small team are constantly changing.
We offer the right candidate the opportunity of future full-time employment, competitive salary and equity.
Location: This role will be based in Stockholm, Sweden – Match2One’s HQ.
Role: what will you do?
Join our rapidly growing team working closely with our Co-founder and CMO Ted Sahlström (who has 10+ years experience in online marketing and entrepreneurship), designing communication strategy, creating compelling content and improving the way we grow through channels like Search, Social, Blogging, Emails, PR and Growth Hacking.
- Manage online acquisition channels: (Adwords, Programmatic Ads, Blogs, Social)
- Creating new search, display and video ads
- Identify and execute new growth channels
- Manage and plan content creation. (We have in-house copy-writers and designers)
- Customer journey and email mapping
- Create and update a social media posting calendar
- Plan posts across LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Shape communication to engage users
What skillset is needed?
- Ambitious pro-active attitude. You’re a doer with a positive mindset.
- Advanced English proficiency
- Relevant degree in Marketing
- Experience in Online Marketing & Growth
- Creative and strategic mindset
- Experience in Adwords, FB/LI Ads, Analytics, Sketch is beneficial
What we offer you:
- Become part of an amazingly talented team, with a passion for Artificial Intelligence and a vision to democratise programmatic advertising globally.
- Access to a beautiful office located in central Stockholm, Stureplan 6.
- Work in an international environment, with offices in Stockholm, London, Kiev & Sydney.
- Flexible working hours.
Join the team at Match2One on our mission to democratize programmatic marketing and eliminate the barriers to enter for independent agencies, small-medium businesses. Apply by sending us your motivation & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.