Peppy Pals is the leading creator of playful and digital experiences for children’s lifelong, social and emotional learning (SEL, EQ). To continue build a world-class brand, we are now looking for an exceptional Digital Marketing Manager to join our team.
As a Digital Marketing Manager you will get the unique opportunity to be responsible for developing, executing and optimizing Peppy Pals online marketing strategy (organic, paid social, SEO, SEM) to attract and acquire new Peppy Pals users, both app (B2C) and web-based EQ-platform (B2B).
In the role as a Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll also be responsible for building Peppy Pals brand awareness by developing and executing a social media strategy that is in alignment with, and helps boost the online marketing strategy. While social media isn’t your main focus area, our assumption is that YouTube will be a very important channel for Peppy Pals growth.
What you will be doing:
- Accountable for all online marketing initiatives to drive app-installs, engagement and leads, as well as customer retention for both Peppy Pals app (B2C) and web-based EQ-platform (B2B).
- Develop, execute, and optimize the customer acquisition strategy across all online marketing channels (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, E-mail etc.). This includes analyzing the campaign data (segmentation, creative optimization, bid strategy, and cohort analyses).
- Develop KPIs in alignment with overall business goals and target markets.
- Rapidly test new and creative marketing channels and models (e.g. CPM, CPC, CPI, CPA, etc.)
- Stay current on all SEM, Facebook, mobile, and overall digital marketing best practices.
- Develop creative concepts for an editorial, social media calendar and strategy. This includes producing marketing materials such as videos, photos, emails, ads, PR materials etc.
- Execute the social media strategy and publish daily content on our social media platforms.
- Ensure that the content is consistent with Peppy Pals brand voice, style and tone.
Your background and experience:
- You have experience and proven learnings from working with online marketing such as Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads etc.
- You have experience from using tools such as Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Google Tag Manager or other marketing softwares.
- You have basic SEO understanding that you’ll use when writing content and developing the editorial calendar.
- You have basic (or more) knowledge of how to use Wordpress, Adobe Creative Cloud and/or other editing tools and programs.
Experience is important, but having the right “entrepreneurial mindset” and a willingness to learn is even more important.
As a person you are:
- Comfortable working in a small, dynamic, and fast-paced team.
- A creative self-starter with ability to work independently.
- Open-minded, prestigeless and have a willingness to “wear different hats”.
- Positive and with a sense of humor.
- Passion for children and Social and Emotional Intelligence (EQ/SEL).
- Basic skills (or more) from video editing for YouTube.
- Growing a brand on YouTube.
- A background in teaching, pedagogy or psychology.
- Mobile app marketing.
The position is full time and based in Stockholm.
To apply please provide us with your resume/cv, including a little background on what excites you about working at Peppy Pals. We review applications continuously and wish to fill the position as soon as possible.
About Peppy Pals
Peppy Pals is a series of playful apps, e-books, tv-series and much more for children ages 2-8 to learn about Social and Emotional Intelligence. Their language-free apps have been downloaded in +150 countries, and as of September 2018 Peppy Pals is supported by LEGO Brand Group.
We believe that it’s every child's right to play, and to grow up in a world where kindness and compassion is as fundamental as an academic education.