We’re looking for:
A driven and passionate Digital marketing specialist. You will play a key role in the exciting journey ahead in strengthening our online presence through cutting-edge content and campaigns. You have outstanding verbal, written and visual communication skills. The ideal candidate should be a dedicated team player, self-motivated, flexible and creative. You have a strong understanding of social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube) and seamlessly navigate paid social, influencer marketing, content development, and website maintenance.
What you’ll do:
You will develop, plan and coordinate consumer communication and campaigns focusing on social media, web and influencer marketing, driving awareness and sales.
Digital marketing management
• Support the development and implement social media strategy and plan (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube)
• Develop and expand social community, focusing on engagement, followers, and conversion.
• Post and curate organic and user-generated content on social media platforms
• Develop, plan and execute social media campaigns and ads for Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
• Website maintenance and optimization (content)
• Continuously keep track of traffic, engagement, conversion, and analyze performance and tweak plan as needed.
• Source UGC (user generated content) for use on social media platforms
• Produce organic content when needed in the form of images and shorter videos.
• Curate and handle UGC imagery
• Community management across all social platforms.
This position might be for you if:
• You’re looking to work in an entrepreneurial environment and want to be part of our growth journey.
• You are a social media expert, with knowledge of how to best utilize all features of each platform and a proven track record of growing social media following and engagement.
• You have at least 2 years’ experience of developing, executing and optimizing social marketing content and campaigns.
• Experience in creating content and copy for different online channels and formats (e.g. paid search, social media posts, Search Engine Optimized content, articles for websites, etc.) is considered a plus
• Fluency in English and excellent verbal, written and visual communication skills.
• Basic project management skills and ability to manage workload independently
• You have Solid team-working skills and believe that ideas are better when shared
• You’re used to working with Adobe cc suite, WordPress, Google AdWords, and analytics.