ARE YOU DENJO DOGS’ NEW DIGITAL SALES & MARKETING INTERN?
Do you like dogs, want to become part of an e-commerce startup adventure and have a passion for digital marketing and sales? If yes, you might be Denjo Dogs’ new Digital Sales & Marketing Intern.
WHAT WILL A DIGITAL SALES & MARKETING INTERN AT DENJO DOGS DO?
Denjo Dogs is an e-commerce startup in a very exciting phase with strong growth and many daily challenges including everything from logistics to digital advertising. In a small startup the whole team work closely and help out where help is needed. However, the main tasks for our Digital Sales & Marketing Intern includes the following:
• Together with CEO set targets for digital channels, both conversion and brand driven goals. Focus will be Social, Paid Social, Organic search and Paid search.
• Identify target groups and customize offers and activities for these groups in digital channels, inlc. social media
• Evaluate activities and offers. Each quarter present the results to the CEO and present a strategy for the next three months.
• Develop and report KPIs for the digital sales and marketing area
• Drive customer acquistion projects such as newsletter signups through email and phone.
• Be responsible for planning, implementation and evalutation of e-commerce development projects as well as sales and marketing activites in digital channels
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
First of all, we’re looking for a person who share the same core values as Denjo Dogs. You like dogs and value quality, design and sustainability. Moreover, it’s a big plus if you’re very interested in or have worked with quality brands and brand building. Previous experience from digital advertising in Facebook, Google and similar is of great value. Finally, we believe our new Intern loves challenges, have a great interest in online marketing and sales and have a positive mindset.
SOME FINAL INFORMATION
The internship is part-time, unpaid and lasts for 6-9 months. Start date is flexible (Feb or March). If both parties are happy about the outcome of the internship, employment can be discussed after the internship period. Denjo Dogs are based in Stockholm, at St Eriksplan.
We look forward to hear from you!
Victoria, Robin & Kenzo