Nickelodeon is now looking for a part time Swedish Digital & Social Media Editor!
Besides being a community manager you will also bring our much-loved characters, such as SpongeBob and Turtles, to live on our Swedish social media and digital channels. The position is on a freelance basis, approx. 60h/month, and start immediately/upon agreement. Great opportunity for a student or newly graduated that want to gain experience and work within a global media company.
What you will do:
• Responsible for content creation on our Swedish social media platforms in alignment with the overall social strategy.
• Implementation of International and Nordic brand campaigns on our social and digital platforms.
• Writing and translating copy for social and digital platforms.
• Content publishing and community management.
Who are we looking for?
• Excellent in writing web content.
• Graphic design skills & knowledge of video editing.
• Fluent in Swedish and English.
• Creative and self-motivated.
• High affinity, thorough understanding and insights of the digital world and social media.
Want to join the team? Send your CV + short description of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.