DigiExam is one of Sweden’s fastest growing Ed-tech startups with exciting new opportunities in our Product team. We are on the hunt for a passionate and solution driven UX Product Designer to join our Stockholm office.
DigiExam is the leading digital assessment platform in Sweden used by schools and universities all over the world. Our mission is to redefine the way learners are assessed.
As a UX product designer at DigiExam, you will work in a close knit team of passionate designers, developers and a product owner, leading the user centered design process on multiple platforms and incorporating new technologies. You will also involve other stakeholders to iteratively research, design, test, evaluate and execute the design development of the DigiExam platform.
To meet the demands of our growing user-base we need to constantly improve and enhance our platform, always pushing forward to the next level.
We are always striving towards improvement and we expect that you share this view since you will be working in an environment where your colleagues - just like you - are top of the line.
Once hired you will find yourself at a company where we value collaboration highly. Collaboration is deeply integrated into our daily routines and your colleagues will always be there by your side and encourage you to ask for help when you need it - we cherish that culture and results have shown it to be successful.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
What you will do:
- Design digital projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches.
- Listen to and work with our users. We design for our users to bring them the best possible value and letting their needs guide us to the best solutions.
- Work with small multi-disciplinary teams. You’ll partner closely with product and business teams to find elegant and practical solutions to design challenges.
- Create synergy. Be autonomous by taking full ownership for your work and responsibility for every last detail, together with respecting goals and timeframes set by the business.
- Evaluate and rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
Who you are:
- You have experience designing at user-focused tech or media companies.
- You are an incredible designer with amazing design talents. You understand what it takes to create awesome, user-oriented experiences.
- You get nervous if you’re not sketching concepts, tweaking flows or polishing the designs that represent the big-thinking work.
- You’re a great communicator. You have the communication skills to help set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts. You also have the ability to mentor others to deliver work, and make your ideas come to life.
- You feel confident in working independently, not always knowing what the next project will be; a new feature, mail signature or webpage.
- You have a people-focused design mentality. Even though you have incredible chops, you are constantly looking to test your design instinct through user feedback. Whether through hands-on user research, or by designing options for an A/B test.
- You have a design portfolio that you can share with us
- You are able to provide a brief explanation in your application of why you are excellent for this role, while highlighting your portfolio.
We are reviewing applications continuously.