We are now looking for a driven and passionate Art Director (AD) who wants to join us and take our products, presentations, and visual communication to the next level.
Position: Part-time internship with big opportunity to full time. Willing to discuss flexible working options.
Position description – Art Director
As an Art Director at LCC you will be working with supporting the product and brand development graphically. Your focus will be to create graphic content to communicate in our different channels. For example, you will develop:
- Material for our web shop
- Advertisement campaigns, both digital and printed
- In-store material such as billboards, banners, shelf labels, etc.
- Product labels from a pre-decided design concept
- Creative and inspiring PowerPoint presentations for sales and product information
- Visual content for our news letter
If this sounds like you, send your resumé to email@example.com. If you have work samples or references we would love to receive a copy or link for these. If you have any questions regarding the position or how to apply, please send an email to the address above.
Submit your application by September 30th. Please note that the position can be filled before the deadline. The interviewing process will begin during the time for the application. If you are interested in the position do not hesitate to apply, but do it now.