Are you like us, or even better, completely different? We look at diversity as a way to incorporate competence to our group of enthusiasts. We who work at Houdini love to be outdoors and we all feel a great commitment to keeping the great outdoors great. That is why we design, produce and sell garments true to our vision of maximum performance and minimal impact. Do good, play hard, push boundaries and have fun!
Do you want to be our go-to-person for customers online and be hands-on in updating our website with new, inspiring content?
Tasks that you will be doing, but not exclusively are:
* Respond to customer queries on our website and Facebook, both handled in Zendesk
* Create new landing pages on the website and adding content (images + texts)
* Enrich products on the website with content (images + texts)
* Be part of campaign planning and secure stock levels on products
* Be part of the eCommerce’s operations
* Be part of the Customer Experience team’s operations group
We think that you:
* Can speak Swedish and English fluently
* Have past experience within eCommerce, either study or work
* Can handle advanced systems and have good user skills in excel
* Want to work in operations and are solution-focused
* Are enthusiastic about giving excellent customer service
* Like to create a fun, positive atmosphere that people want to be a part of
But most importantly, no matter who you are we believe that you agree with us that there must be big changes in the way we produce and consume today, and that you want to join us in being part of driving change. If this sounds like something for you, don’t wait! Send your application today.
The position will be placed at our head office in Finnboda Hamn, Stockholm and sit together with our eCommerce team as well as Customer Experience team when needed. We are hiring on a temporary contract to cover a parental leave but if you find us to be your right fit, there is good possibility to prolong the employment. Interviews will be held ongoing and the position filled as soon as possible, latest July 1st. Applications with CV and personal letter can be sent to email@example.com.