We are Nordic Tech House, a digital accelerator. We boost existing products and services and incubate new ones. Nordic Tech House operates in the realm between human needs and digital opportunities, a place where change is always present. Still, change will never be as slow as it is today.
At Nordic Tech House, we work with both start-ups and more established companies, giving you the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment. As a member of our growth hacking team, you will have the opportunity to work closely with data analysts, creative marketers, product designers, and project managers to deliver extraordinary customer value.
You will work at our office at Stureplan, Stockholm.
You’re eager to create rich, functional websites that match and improve upon source designs. You have an eye for aesthetics that demands the correction of too-wide padding, inconsistent font sizing, and scaled-up images.
You relish the opportunity to work with others but also independently on projects where you may be the only developer.
You’re unafraid to speak up when you see room for improvement, both in our products or in our organization. You keep up with the best standards of web development and propose new technologies where you see fit.
You enjoy teaching others and sharing knowledge with the rest of the team. You take pride in what you do, seek excellence, and always look for personal development.
What you’ll do
- Translate static Photoshop/Sketch files, designs, and mock-ups into fully responsive websites
- Build and troubleshoot new and existing applications using CSS and HTML
- Develop CSS animations
- QA live sites for multiple browsers and devices
- Implement rich transitions and animations of your own devising
- Receive user feedback and build customer-focused solutions
What you have
- Master of Science degree preferred, but not necessary as you might have acquired your skills and attitude through work experience
- At least 2-3 years of work experience
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Experience with browser APIs and optimizing front end performance
- Experience in web development frameworks like AngularJS and React is a plus
- Strong communications skills in English; speaking Swedish is a plus
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter.