Tipser is developing a brand new product, with the potential to revolutionise the market for AD's. For this, we seek a dedicated frontend developer intern with an eye for design and a passion for groundbreaking technology to work as a full or part-time intern. If we find the right person, we're open to figure out a time-schedule together! You'll be working with the senior developing team to support you in making your code product ready.
You will also be working closely together with content strategists and UX designers to plan upcoming features and will play an important part of developing the new product further.
Join us and you’ll be part of a remarkable journey in a well-financed company during our very exciting internationalisation!
- Good understanding of interaction design’s ability to impact the feeling of interactive experiences.
- Strong HTML5 and CSS3 (LESS/SASS) knowledge for creating a fast UI with support on multi device/multi resolution in clean production code
- Good understanding of how to consume JSON APIs
- At the later stage, or just graduated from a minimum of 3-years school with a graphic design or computer science degree (or close equivalent)
- Ideal candidates are creative, motivated, proficient in web development and able to balance multiple projects.
Send a short motivation (maximum 500 words) to why you will be a good fit for the role together with CV ( + portfolio) to: email@example.com latest 16/11/17.