This position is situated in Stockholm, Gothenburg or remote.
As an experienced frontend developer at Iteam you build digital solutions that create real value for our clients. Solutions that make a difference for the client, the users and society.
As a member of an agile, cross-functional team you build innovative applications using the latest technologies. You research and evaluate new technical solutions and methodologies, and apply what you’ve learned in practice. Knowledge sharing is a natural part of your daily work, through code lunches, mob and pair programming and by mentoring others.
Your skill set
• The ability to assess the business value of the product being developed, and to communicate it to and discuss it with clients and colleagues.
• Collaboration (e.g. pair programming, mentoring, work across disciplines).
• Proficient in spoken and written English.
• CSS including pre-processors such as SASS or Less.
• Writing testable code, and writing unit tests.
• Automation tools (e.g. Docker, Gulp, Webpack).
• Understand how to work with graphic design.
• Active participation and contribution to the developer community (e.g open source projects, Meetups).
• End-to-end testing e.g Selenium.
• React Native.
• Understanding what is involved in backend development.
Something we didn’t know we needed that you might know - surprise us!
• 6 weeks vacation
• Code lunch every friday
• No expected overtime
• Top notch wellness grant
• Beneficial pension savings
• Shared bonus by the end of a good year
• Scheduled mentorship
• A yearly plan and budget for individual growth
• The video game room