We enlarge our office in Porto and are looking for Frontend Developer (m/f/d)
Your code brings out masterpieces of digital communication for our customers. Also you are eager to drive the future of our open source projects e.g. Biotope.
- develop web-based front-end applications and websites based on modern technologies
- implement design templates in clean code
- support the team with technical planning, specification, maintenance and website testing - starting with cost estimation over to cross-browser functional implementation
- bring our customer projects in a self-organized team successfully forward
- togehter with your team be responsible for the project realization in time, quality and budget
-experience with Angular and similar frameworks
-good understanding in grid systems
-successfully completed studies in computer sciences or any other comparable qualifications
-good communication skills in English
At virtual identity we are passionate about tackling day-to-day problems, solving them digitally and coming up with solutions that are not only fun but – most importantly – useful. For people as well as brands.
We have done so for the past 20 years and are currently counting 180 colleagues across four offices in Munich, Vienna, Freiburg and Porto. We are always looking for new talent, willing to push the boundaries of digital as well as their own – through exciting projects, trainings at our VI Academy and of course working within a team of motivated colleagues.
Our Development Team works selforganized alongside their Manifesto.
Interested? We are looking forward to getting to know you! Please send your application via E-Mail to Jessica Greth at email@example.com or contact her +49 761 20758439.