We’re looking for a freelance graphic designer to work in-house in our Stockholm office for approximately 20 hours per week to support our marketing team on advertising creatives and other marketing and branding content.
You will be responsible for creative digital output, ensuring that is in line with the overall brand design and vision but delivered in a fresh and innovative way. This particularly includes creating content for Fishbrain’s paid media channels, ensuring we have the on-brand ads to execute on large-scale performance marketing campaigns in a timely and efficient manner.
*Please submit your application in English and include your portfolio*
- Design and produce performance marketing assets for paid media channels, including Google UAC, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, etc - we are always exploring new marketing channels!
- Produce assets for a variety of online and offline formats.
- Produce additional designs and content for other marketing team needs, such as a new website, email campaigns, graphics, illustrations, videos, etc.
- A strong, diverse portfolio of design work.
- Ideally a year minimum of experience creating ads for multiple performance marketing channels.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite; experience with Sketch is a bonus.
- Experience in video editing and producing video content.
- A willingness to propose new directions, solutions and concepts.
- You know how to get stuff done and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.