Design is a fundamental part of our identity and something we value highly. Therefore, all marketing and design work is done in-house by our marketing team.
In the role as Graphic Designer you create visually engaging, crisp and useful marketing material to support the entire organization. A key aspect of your role is a thorough understanding of the right balance between design, business needs and customer needs.
To be successful in this role you are a highly experienced, versatile and ambitious graphic designer comfortable working in a dynamic environment with responsibilities spanning across various mediums.
Expectations & Tasks
• Work in a fast paced and highly talented marketing team
• Develop creative ideas and concepts
• Supply organization with visually stunning marketing material
• Work in various mediums ranging from digital and print to web and film
• Maintain and develop design guidelines for our brands and products
Education & Profile
• Born and raised in Adobe’s product suite – primarily Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
• Experience in designing for most common digital document formats as well as print and web
• Three or more years of design experience
• Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience in the graphic design and/or marketing field
• Interest in sustainability and renewable energy
• CSS/HTML skills
• Experience in video editing in Premiere and After Effects or similar tools
• An act for writing in English
• E-mail email@example.com with subject "Graphic Designer"
• Include design portfolio, cover letter, and CV