At a glance
You’ll be concepting for and designing products such as social, display and interactive ads, film and animation clips, and more. You consider yourself a generalist and able to manage multiple clients and projects simultaneously.
Twigeo is looking for a Mid-Level Graphic and Motion Designer to join our expanding creative team. You will be the first designer to join our small team of marketers in New York and support our team based in Sweden. You are curious yet responsible, meticulous and motivated to expand your skills further adapting to new ways to produce video and interactive creatives while learning about performance marketing.
This is a great opportunity to work with brands across a diverse range of mobile and digital channels in an international start-up environment where mobile technology and continuous delivery are key.
In your role, you will be involved in ideation and development of new concepts, graphics, and layouts while working across a wide range of media. The work is fast paced, which often means a lot of iterating and switching between clients. You are passionate about design, telling stories, and building content. We offer you a fun, innovative environment, great colleagues, and a lot of creative freedom.
Key responsibilities of this role:
- Responsibility for a variety of creative production projects for clients
- Work closely with the in-house performance marketers and designers across both our offices to continuously improve the performance of each online campaign
- Liaising with and managing clients
- Learn and share best practices regarding what type of creatives work best for each client and target audience
- Excellent Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects) and Sketch skills
- Motion graphics experience and the ability to design and animate
- Moderate HTML experience
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Enjoy responsibility and ability to prioritise and manage deadlines
- Strong organisational skills: follow a systematic workflow and file management
- Confidence expressing and developing ideas and concepts
- High attention to detail
- 2-3 years creative or production agency experience
- Marketing knowledge is a plus
If you think that you match the description above, we encourage you to apply ASAP as we will perform rolling interviews for this position.
Currently only applicants with a valid work permit in the United States are considered.